Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I'm So Behind!


Ever since we moved I have become so behind on everything, and on top of all the other duties of life, I always have way more things I want to write about here then I can find time for! My desire to write about every single little thing is mostly for me, since this has pretty much become my only form of a journal. The last time I wrote in a journal regularly was in elementary school and junior high! It makes me pretty sad when I think about all the memorable and fun (or sad or hard) experiences I had during high school, while dating my husband and in the earlier years of our marriage, that I wish I had recorded so I could go back and read about them all now. But, I figure its best not to regret and to just start now! I have felt particularly motivated to be better at journal-keeping since Thomas was born. I remember when I used to get out my mom and dad's old journals when I was young, and I loved to read about me and my brothers when we were born, or about my parents and what they were like as a young married couple. I still love to read their journals now! I want my children to be able to do the same thing someday...to be able to read about themselves when they were young, and to realize, someday when they think I'm ancient, that I was actually young once too!

So anyway...here comes a barrage of 4 entries that I started writing over the last couple of weeks but never found time to finish until now! I know I tend to write long entries, so don't feel bad if you don't want to read it all. =) Here I go...

2 comments:

S&J Jones Family said...

I want to take voice lessons again, too. I was going to see if I could start taking them from this lady who is in our ward and teaches, but she's moving :(

Okay, add another child and a few more obligations to that picture and that is TOTALLY ME right now! I feel completely frazzled and BEHIND!! I feel the same way about writing. One day, I'll write down everything I can remember about my life...hopefully :)

Anonymous said...

RYAN!!! CALL ME!!! I BOUGHT A NEW BIKE!!

Brent. 307-630-8851