Friday, January 21, 2011

Oh, and Did I Mention...

I'm pregnant!

Actually quite pregnant!

Like less than 6 weeks away from being due pregnant!

(The whole world knows this already. But no matter how late, a blog announcement simply had to be made!)

I'm going to be a mom of three.

THREE.

(I won't deny I'm a little scared. Okay, kind of a lot scared.)

But I'm excited, truly truly, especially because I have a whole lotta this in my future:

I love my two little boys so much, *SO* much, but I am so happy that I get to be the mother of a daughter!

Prepare to hear a lotta schmoozing about this baby girl in the future!

2 comments:

Erika said...

Congratulations! Yay! I love my girls and I loved the change to having a boy as well. I'm sure you will have so much fun with your little pink princess. :)

Trina said...

so fun! i have three girls and love, love, love it! but i have to say, my little boy has to be my most FAVORITE boy in the world! congrats!