Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's Day

I figured I'd write a little blurb about Mother's Day. I still didn't feel ready to take Jacob to church on Mother's Day, so he and I stayed home, but Ryan took Thomas to church and when they got home it was the cutest thing...Thomas runs into the house saying "Mommy, look what I made you! Happy Mother's Day!" and he hands me this sweet little pink card his nursery leaders helped him make. I melted when he said "Happy Mother's Day!" On Saturday Ryan also gave me a sweet card that was signed "Tommy, Jacob & Daddy" (still blows me away that I have three boys to love now!) and he brought me a pretty, very spring-y bouquet of yellow flowers. The flowers were particularly sweet of him because he actually had been working in Vernal, 3 hours away, all day both Friday and Saturday, and had stayed overnight in a motel there Friday night. When he got home from Vernal Saturday night I was so surprised when he appeared with flowers. It meant a lot that he had made the effort to stop and get them for me, when I could see he was obviously so tired and just ready to finally be home. Thanks honey. =)

Me and my babies

2 comments:

Amy D said...

Darci! So cute =)

Get this....I totally made a blog...lol...
http://almostadilsmack.blogspot.com

DaNae said...

Your little boys are so cute. Congrats on your new arrival! I want you to do a nice long post about how to deal with 2 kids!! That would be helpful to me.