Wednesday, October 7, 2009

2 Years and Counting...

...that I have been blogging.

Woohoo, happy birthday blog!
(well, happy belated birthday...October 2nd was the big day.)

Wow, 2 years go by fast.

I was looking back through many of my old posts and thinking,

1. How adorable my little Tommy is, and how much he has changed in these couple dozen months.

2. How absolutely rotten I have been at blogging during 2009.

I keep trying to talk myself into giving myself a break about #2, because I was busy being pregnant (and crazy about nesting) and then had my 2nd baby in April, which has obviously made life much more busy.

But that makes me all the more sad...so much has happened, and I've been awful about recording it all. I've written so little about sweet baby Jacob on here in his first 5 months. I keep thinking I can catch up somehow, but time is scarce these days, especially uninterrupted time to get to the computer and write. (And downloading/going through my kajillion photos is a whole 'nother story.)

Ah, well. That's one thing I am consistently trying to teach myself these days...that sometimes (or most times, rather), it can't all be done.

=)

No comments: