Monday, February 22, 2010

Okay, so...

...I don't know that Spring is really so much in the air just yet.

But boy, do I wanna believe it.

I don't know if I've ever been as desperate for spring as this year.

Spring in Utah is such a tease, though...

I don't know if spring in Utah even exists. The gross late winter seems to linger around forever, snow and slush and mud, coming and going, coming and going.

By the time it really goes for good, its practically summer.

This winter in particular just seems to keep going on, and on, and on...

Yesterday it was chilly and windy and in the late afternoon we had a freak blizzard that was quickly coating everything in white again.

Me = Not happy.

But after an hour or two it stopped and now its all melted away.

The sun is shining and I heard the delightful sounds of little birdies outside the window this morning.

So there is hope!!!

=)

1 comment:

The Kotters said...

I know how you feel Darci, I'm so desperate for spring! There has been solid snow on the ground here since November. If there is snow on the ground when this baby comes I'm going to be grumpy. I'm ready for warm days and cool evenings so I can leave your window open at night and feel the breeze as I fall asleep. Not to mention my kids have serious cabin fever!