Friday, March 21, 2008

My Lil' Leprechaun

I've been really slow at getting around to posting my photos of cute Tommy from St. Patrick's Day. The funny thing is, for the couple of weeks leading up to St. Patty's day, Thomas got really into the green Leprechaun top-hat I bought him a year ago, just for a fun photoshoot, when he was only 8 months old. Of course the hat doesn't really fit on his head anymore...he has to pull and squeeze it onto his little noggin...but he loves it! He has been wearing it all over the house while he plays and often insists on taking it with him on car trips. He's done all this with no encouragement from me whatsoever, and I thought it was so funny that St. Patty's Day just happened to be coming up! So I took some fun pics of Tommy the Leprechaun making mischief in his cute hat. I thought about getting him a new, bigger hat, but he loves this one so much I figured why try to replace it? We'll get one next year when his noggin will definitely be too big to squeeze that hat on! =) I did get him a cute, silly green bow tie, but he wasn't a big fan. Too bad I didn't really have a green shirt for him too! (I'm actually beginning to notice that there is a lot of orange in his closet...I must like it on him!)

The last two are my lil' leprechaun one year ago...how he has grown!

Top o' the mornin' to ya! =)























5 comments:

Hannah said...

Cute cute cute! I love the green bowtie with it. Isn't it refreshing to be around children who take such pleasure in simple things?

Spencer Reeve said...

Cute pics! I cannot believe how big he is! We have those same orange and blue jammies too! Gavin is on a "jammie" kick right now. That is all he wants to wear, everyday when I try to dress him, he'll say: "I don't yike it mom, I wear jammies!" Kids crack me up!

Karen said...

How cute is he!!! I love it! He is such a busy little guy. It was so fun to have you guys come over. Thank you so much again for coming and helping. Will have to do it more often!!! Oh by the way I don't think I gave little tommy a hug bye, please give him one for me! We are moving this weekend yea!!!

Heather and Trevor said...

It's the Luck of the Irish! He is so cute!!!

S&J Jones Family said...

What a little stud! He is sooo cute. I love the bowtie.