Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Bump!


I've been meaning to post this "baby bump" photo for awhile now...it was taken Dec. 8th, so its not really recent anymore, but its pretty much the only one I've taken so far! I was just short of 21 weeks at the time and I'm now 23 1/2 weeks (a bit over 5 months along). This little boy is just a-growing and I'm feeling a lot more nudges and kicks now! Except for a bladder that's a bit cramped, I'm feeling great and full of energy, and am really loving the second trimester right now. It really does seem that this pregnancy is passing by quickly. For that reason I am already dreading the last couple of months, probably because this time I know what to expect! I'm really hoping my poor feet don't swell up into giant sausages this time around!

10 comments:

kathy said...

What a cute picture! You look great.

Brenda said...

Congrats! on the baby. you will love having two. It's fun to see them interact together, and later on you may have more time to your self because they play so well together. I love to keep reading your blog because it's fun to see how you are doing. Sounds like everything is great! Happy new year Brenda Bassett eddington!

Hannah said...

Hooray! I love pregnant pictures. Keep them coming! You look beautiful.

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful! Congrats on your baby! I am sooo happy for you! You look so radiant!

Luvnbnamom said...

Darci, you look fantastic! Did you guys think of a name yet??

Rachel said...

Darci- congrats on the upcoming little boy! I haven't checked your blog in a while (it got erased from my list and I just now realized it!) Anway congrats- you look adorable. Pregnancy is cute at this stage, enjoy it while it lasts!

MK said...

Cute pic! Two boys together are fun! Be prepared for lots of rough housing tho :) Congratulations.

S&J Jones Family said...

You look so gorgeous! I'm so glad you posted a picture, I love to see pregnancy photos.

Karen said...

Hey girlie! I have not talked to you in forever! Congratulations on your pregnancy! You are such a cute, preggo ladie! =)

Unknown said...

I'm way behind :). Congratulations, Darci and Ryan... and Thomas!!! What a lucky kid to be coming to your family. I'm so excited for you guys!