Thursday, December 29, 2011

No Longer Missing In Action...For Now! =)

So I've logged my record longest absence from blogging...almost a year! I can honestly say I've considered giving it up entirely, since it's often hard to squeeze in time when there are always so many other things I have to get done. But, going back through and reading old posts I've written, I've remembered how much I enjoyed it! So I'll see what I can do about getting back into it. No promises though! =) I did have a couple of posts I wrote months and months back that for some reason I never posted...so I thought, better to post late than never! =) Those are below. I'm also working on a little end-of-the-year family update for all ya'll to read. Didn't get one done before Christmas, but a Happy New Year's letter works too, right? If you know me, you know that punctuality is definitely *not* my strongest suit! =)

No comments: