Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Tommy's 2-Year Photos

Yesterday I took Thomas to get pictures taken for his second birthday. They turned out so cute! I was over a month late, but that's always been the case with me. I get seriously stressed about having professional pictures taken and I think I tend to put them off!

I don't know why I stress so much about it though... Thomas is always really well behaved and does so great! Any time we've gotten his picture taken he is very calm and curious about the whole process...so much so that its hard to get him to smile! Yesterday I talked to him all day about how we were going to get pictures and we practiced saying "cheese," but once we were there he was so distracted he forgot all about that! We still got some cute smiles out of him though. And I would much rather have a toddler that is too calm during pictures rather than stressed out and screaming! Although, I did resort to some bribery before we even left the house, in case he had a breakdown this time around...I told him if he was good for his pictures he would get a sucker and a new toy. It seemed to pay off! Plus, it gave me an excuse to go to the Disney Store...I absolutely love that place!

Its really fun to compare these photos of Thomas to ones I've had taken of him previously...he is so tall now, so much more a little boy than a little baby! And I sure love this little boy. =)

He was begging to put on this toy hardhat and toolbelt they had at the studio. It was hard to get a photo because he just wanted to play with the tools! This pic is cute because he loves to be like his daddy and fix things.

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Love him in his construction gear. When I got Erica's 2 year pics she would fight the smile over and over and so we got all of these pictures funny face like she was puckering up or something. There was maybe 2 good pictures in the batch...the rest were certainly funny though!

Karen said...

He is so darn cute! Love the pix! =)

Kotters said...

He is so cute. One month late it nothing. My poor boys pictures are random and far between. Whoops!

S&J Jones Family said...

Those pictures turned out SOO cute! What a stud...he is going to be a heart breaker!