Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I'm Givin' In!

I'm joining the world of blogging! More and more people I know are creating pages full of photos, videos, addictive ramblings and fun stories from their lives, and I've finally decided I have to be a part of it all. I read friends' blogs so frequently that I often find myself formulating my own blog posts and things I want to write about in my mind, so I finally decided to start. So here I go! I love how the web can help friends and family keep in touch with one another, and how it enables people to share both the important and the everyday parts of life with each other, regardless of how many miles apart life may take us.

Well, if you don't already know this about me, I gotta tell ya...I am a chronic night owl. Its late and I should be soundly snoozing, but I am bursting with things to write about! Life is just so full, fun and busy right now. I think I'll break for tonight, but you can probably expect a blogging blitz over the next while! =)

3 comments:

Stephanie Córdova said...

You guys make such a cute little family! I love your new blog and really want to know how people are doing all the cool effects! I still haven't quite figured it all out...

FAUDIN FAMILY said...

Hey Darcy! I saw your name on the Jenson's blog. Sounds like you are busy with another house project. Thomas is so handsome. It's amazing how time goes by so fast. It was fun to read about what has been going on with your family!

Matt said...

Ryan and Darci!!! Small world... We saw your blog as a link on Sam and Hannah Mautz's blog, which was a link on another friend's blog! Sam and I were in the same ward growing up; Matt and I are good friends of his brother, Chris. Crazy to stumble upon your awesome blog. You look great; Thomas is a doll!!! Good luck with the great new house! Ryan - email Matt at matt.pabst@gmail.com Love you guys!!! Love, Matt, Stacie, and soon-to-be FOUR boys!!!